It has a massive 6.8-inch IPS LCD display that supports HDR10 and 120Hz refresh rate. Moto G60 (review) and G40 Fusion (review) are almost similar phones, with minor differences. Both of these phones run Motorola’s clean Android 11 software and are powered by Snapdragon 732G octa-core chipset. The only way to do this is through flashing a custom ROM, but that requires obtaining root access and tinkering heavily with a phone, which can void your warranty and harm your device. You get a pretty sizeable 4,410mAh battery, stereo speaker, and an IP67 rating. Like all other Pixels, it also features a camera that is way too good for this price range and challenges even high-end phones.
It is the first smartphone from Infinix, which comes in the stock Android operating system. This phone integrates Artificial Intelligence features as well. The phone comes with AI rear camera along with Android 8.1 (Oreo) software.
- Let us know about your favorite ROM in the comments section below.
- The image processing algorithm of the gcam mod apk is so different that other developers have created port of this one, which works on almost all other Android phones out there.
- The G60 brandishes a 108MP primary rear camera and the G40 Fusion has a 64MP primary rear camera.
- This is an unfortunate sacrifice stock Android fans will need to make.
- GCam requires Google Play Services to run, meaning that it will crash if you try to run it on a phone without GApps.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet, that the app itself isn’t being blocked from accessing it, and that Github.com isn’t blocked on your network.
Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the three main ways to get back to stock Android. Whether that means going fully unrooted with a locked bootloader or just reverting to the stock ROM but keeping root access, you’ll find an option that works for you.
The fun comes in what you can do after your device is rooted. You can then make use of apps that require root access, flash custom ROMs, tweak certain aspects of your phone, and more—which we’ll examine more later. A clean, stable ROM will provide users with an error-less and bug-less experience, which in turn will enhance the user’s Android adventure. Aside from the risks of modding your device, you can lose out on important features, like camera tweaks, using a custom ROM. Android is a lot more stable out of the box than it once was.
The main developer, Henrique Pereira, is not in a tearing hurry to port new Android versions to all the devices. The Android developer community is huge, with their biggest feat being the ability to develop custom ROMs https://meulebleue.fr/unleashing-the-power-of-samsung-s6-edge-plus-a/ or custom Android builds. A custom ROM is an aftermarket firmware production based on the Android source code provided by Google. So if you are someone who wants to install a custom ROM on your device but are confused about which one to go with, read on as we bring the 15 best custom ROMs for Android in 2023.